- The fear and also prejudice of the 1980s Help situation remembered by a gay male who lived through it
- HIV/AIDS and also Education: Lessons from the 1980s and also the Gay Male Neighborhood in the United States
- It’s a Wrong: we were demonised, criminalised and shamed– I lived as a gay guy through the AIDS epidemic also
- ‘ Cops were raiding gay bars using handwear covers as well as masks’: What it was like to endure the Aids situation in London
- Why are gay guys a lot more at risk for HIV?
The help epidemic‘s lasting influence on gay males
In the 20th century, the gay neighborhood saw such watershed minutes as the targeting of gay people by the psychological venture and also the McCarthy period witch-hunts, the birth of gay freedom, lesbian feminism, as well as queer culture, homosexuality’s decriminalisation and also demedicalisation, the legalisation of gay marital relationship, as well as the reversing of restrictions on gay individuals serving in the armed force.