- New movie discloses individual and also political impact of anti-gay ‘conversion treatment’
- A Lots Major Groups Help Drive the Religious Right’s Anti-Gay Crusade
- Business Tout Gay Legal Rights Throughout Satisfaction, Offer To Anti-LGBT Politicians
- Anti-Gay Nonprofits, Businesses Got Millions in Covid-19 Help
- Don’t Let That Rainbow Logo Design Fool You: These 9 Firms Donated Millions To Anti-Gay Politicians
- Target to Quit Funding Anti-Gay Groups
Chick-fil-A Provided Many Millions Much More To Anti-Gay Teams
Individuals truly dig the grub at Chick-fil-A however you know what the people that run Chick-fil-A (or at the very least its charitable arm) don’t dig? The gays.
Not exactly unexpected taking into consideration the chain’s spiritual connections, but the amount of money it gives to homophobic teams should elevate a few brows. It had previously been found that the chain gave greater than $1.1 million to anti-LGBT teams between 2003 and 2008, and now it turns out that in 2009, the most current year in which the firm’s IRS 990 types are offered [PDF], it provided virtually two million even more. Still craving that Chick-fil-A Deluxe Chicken sandwich?