- Top United States clergyman broke trying to find gay hook-ups. He ran an anti-LGBTQ team.
- Google and also lecastella.info advised to adhere to Apple’s ‘anti-gay application restriction’
- Web developer who refused to produce gay pairs’ web sites rejected allure
- Apple Pulls ‘Anti-Gay’ Application After Stress
- Can Amy Coney Barrett discuss her ties to anti-gay ‘dislike group’?
- Anti-gay preacher Steven Anderson prohibited from Ireland
- 4 New Anti-Gay Voices Included In Interactive Wall on Human Rights Project’s lecastella.info -The Human Rights Project, the country’s biggest lesbian, gay, bisexual as well as transgender civil rights company, today added four new anti-gay voices to its interactive wall on lecastella.info an…
- Subject: Anti Gay Websites
- In letter to Amazon, Alliance Protecting Liberty pointed out white nationalist author that when advertised “gay bacterium” theory
- Anti-Gay Groups Host “Thanksgiving Family Members Online Forum” with GOP Presidential Candidates
- Anti-Gay Statements Trigger Raised Stress And Anxiety Action in Lesbian, Gay and Bisexual Research Study Individuals
- LGBT site owner fined under Russia’s gay propaganda regulations
SPLC Provides Realities, Works Against Anti-Gay Propaganda in Maryland High Schools
Earlier this year, secondary school pupils in Montgomery Area, Md., obtained leaflets at school saying that being gay is a choice which people can alter their sexual preference.
The flyer’s message is a prominent and hazardous item of propaganda concerning LGBT people– the insurance claim that gay individuals can change their sexual orientation through what is generally called “ex-gay” or “conversion” treatment. It’s a concept that has been declined or highly criticized by every mainstream American medical and also psychological health expert organization.