- Rugby pro Kurt Capewell ‘fooled’ into making a gay adult movie when he was ‘young, ignorant as well as damaged’
- Aussie Policy celebrity Jason Akermanis suspended for gay remarks
- Many Gay Comprehensive Male Evaluation Show in Las vega
- Tony Abbott’s previous chief of staff declares MP’s aide had gay orgies in Parliament Residence
- Aussie gay men report less one-night stand during COVID-19
- ” Aussie Hunks” Opens Its Arms– As Well As Shirts– To the Gay Community
- Comic Joel Creasy discloses fling with gay AFL footballer
- Aussie Gaybros
- Only Lads: totally free gay dating as well as gay conversation social media network
- A Gay Guy’s Life Was Endangered So Aussies Painted His Home Rainbow
- Many Gay Inclusive Man Evaluation Program in Vegas
- Jake’s story of being gay in country Australia
Is Australia obtaining gayer– and exactly how gay will we obtain?
In between 2006 as well as 2014 Roy Morgan Research study asked almost 180,000 Australians (14) to agree or differ to the statement, “I consider myself a homosexual”.
In 2006-08, around 1 in 42 individuals (2.4%) concurred. By 2009-11, this had actually increased to around 1 in 32 (3.1%). And also throughout the latest triennium 2012-2014, the figure was greater again, at around 1 in 29 (3.4%).