- United State Will Secure Gay And Also Transgender Individuals Against Discrimination In Healthcare
- D.C. guy billed with 2022 anti-gay death danger rearrested
- Exec Order Bars Anti-Gay Discrimination by Federal Specialists
- President Biden’s pro-gay civil liberties exec order offers government support for trans professional athletes
- D.C. guy charged with 2022 anti-gay fatality risk rearrested
- Bobby Jindal, Doubter of Exec Orders, Issues Executive Order Permitting Anti-Gay Discrimination
D.C. man charged with 2022 anti-gay fatality risk rearrested
A D.C. guy jailed in August 2022 for apparently intimidating to kill a gay male outside the victim’s apartment or condo in the city’s Adams Morgan neighborhood and also that was launched while waiting for test was jailed again two weeks ago for supposedly intimidating to eliminate another man in an unconnected occurrence.